Monday, August 6, 2012

Taking A Break

I just wanted to throw up a quick blog post to let everyone know that I'm going to be taking a bit of a hiatus.

My family and I are currently in a bit of personal turmoil and in the coming weeks we will be working on getting our lives back in proper working order. 

While I will still have my phone, the idea of blogging on my tiny smartphone keyboard doesn't really appeal to me...so I will wait until I have internet access at home (or some sort of reasonable alternative) before I start blogging again.

I will keep up with the GBE2 and all my favorite blogs of course.  I look forward to reading everything.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog--you're all awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you loads and will be thinking of you and hoping that everything works out the exact way you want it to.  ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Always feel free to leave a comment...or just stop by to say hi. Thanks :-)