See? There is is....right. over. there. -------> ---------> -------->
It's cute...and green (most green things are awesome, right?) and now it has the job of making my sidebar area a brighter place :)
1. Put the image in your blog (check!)
2. Put a link back to the person who gave it to you (check! Check!)
3. Tell ten things about yourself (coming up down below)
4. Award 15 other bloggers (one thing at a time, be patient with me...)
5. Contact the bloggers you awarded and let them know that they won (maayyybeee....if procrastination doesn't get the better of me)
Ten Things About Me
1. I named this blog Tacos and Toast after my two favorite foods. I was at a loss for a title and figured 'Hey, Why not?'
2. I am an eyeshadow junkie...I own well over 100 different eye shadows and I'm always on the hunt for more new and interesting colors.
3. I recently got a new tattoo. It's my daughter's name (Addy) in big swirly script on my left wrist. I got a butterfly over the top of it in honor of my very best friend who passed away almost 2 years ago (she had a passion for all things butterfly related)
4. I am currently in Nursing School...I will be finished with my LPN in about 6 months and then I plan to continue on to get my RN.
5. I have ridiculously huge feet for a girl! Depending on the brand/style of shoe...I wear either a 12 wide width or a 13 narrow width.
6. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
7. After tacos and toast...my next favorite food is Sushi.
8. I have a soft spot for the style of dance music from the late 80's/early 90's called Freestyle
9. Not that it's healthy but I could live the rest of my life drinking nothing but Iced Coffee (extra cream, no sugar), Iced Tea (with extra lemon and no sugar), and Diet Pepsi
10. My second favorite holiday is 'Back to School'--don't say it's not a holiday. There's a sale for it at Wal-Mart...so it counts! :-P
Montana Lady's Random Crap or Whatever
I refuse to name my blog
Dances with Vodka
A Pirate Looks Past Sixty
A Peek Inside Christine's Psyche
From the Mom Cave
Blessings and Hugs
Wine n' Chat
(yes, I know this is only ten...but a small person needs to go to bed...ten will have to do for now)