Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Balancing Act (30 Days of Truth Challenge--Day 5)
Ha! Balance? I'm not sure I know the meaning of that word.
But...when things get a little crazy in my life and I'm feelings out of sorts or out of control, there are some things that I rely on to make things feel a wee bit saner.
1. My Husband (He's very good at letting me vent and taking whatever crap I'm dishing out!)
2. A Hot Bath (I turn off the lights, play some music and escape from the world for a while)
3. Coffee (Usually a nice way to unwind. A conversation over coffee is always nice.)
4. A Good Book (Or a terrible one...letting my mind wander in another world can make this world seem right again)
5. Quality Time at My Makeup Desk (When I feel beautiful...everything else just feels better)
What are some things that you do to keep life in balance?